Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jeff Ciaccio Jeff Ciaccio is offline

Default Margins question

I have a document where the text is going to the next line even though it is
not at the right margin. I have all formatting marks turned on, and there
are no line breaks, tabs, or spaces. I have looked in the Page Setup and in
Format Paragraph, and all looks like it should be going out to 7", yet it
seems to always go to a new line at 6.5". There is no indentation set.

Any suggestions as to where to look? This is Word 2003

Thanks!!