Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TeresaB TeresaB is offline

Default viewing adobe 7 and word 2007 doc side by side

Hi there,

With word 2003 I was able to view an a Adobe 7 and a word document side by
side - now that I have installed word 2007 I can no longer do this. this is a
disaster for me as I used to read adobe doc and take notes electronically.

any help on this really appreciated - or do I have to uninstall and go back
to 2003?

Thankyou :-)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

No version of Word has ever been able to read PDF files so you could not ever
display a PDF file in Word. To see a Word document and a PDF document beside
one another at the same time, you need to start Adobe Standard (or
Professional) and open the PDF file and then start Word 2007 and open the
Word document ; click the restore down button on each application (middle
button at the top right of each application windows) and resize the window
for each by dragging the sides so that you can see them beside one another.

If I've misunderstood your question, let us know.

"TeresaB" wrote:

Hi there,

With word 2003 I was able to view an a Adobe 7 and a word document side by
side - now that I have installed word 2007 I can no longer do this. this is a
disaster for me as I used to read adobe doc and take notes electronically.

any help on this really appreciated - or do I have to uninstall and go back
to 2003?

Thankyou :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TeresaB TeresaB is offline

Dear Aeneas,

Thank you for this - of course you must be right - now all I have to worry
about is my poor memory!
--
TeresaB