Kristy

Default labels

I copied and pasted alot of co. names and address off the Web into Word 2002.
Now, I am trying to convert those into labels automatically w/o me having to
manually copy and paste onto the labels. I went under Envelopes and Labels
and tried it there and it is not coming out right on the actual labels when I
print them. Only the first address shows up when printed. Please Help!!!!!
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Sometimes you have to do things the hard way.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kristy" wrote in message
I copied and pasted alot of co. names and address off the Web into Word
2002.
Now, I am trying to convert those into labels automatically w/o me having
manually copy and paste onto the labels. I went under Envelopes and Labels
and tried it there and it is not coming out right on the actual labels
when I
print them. Only the first address shows up when printed. Please Help!!!!!

Daiya Mitchell

The techniques on this web page might help:
http://gmayor.com/convert_labels_into_mail_merge.htm

Did you mess with Table | Convert Text to Table? That might help too.
Labels are just preformatted tables.

On 5/11/05 3:43 PM, "Kristy" wrote:

I copied and pasted alot of co. names and address off the Web into Word 2002.
Now, I am trying to convert those into labels automatically w/o me having to
manually copy and paste onto the labels. I went under Envelopes and Labels
and tried it there and it is not coming out right on the actual labels when I
print them. Only the first address shows up when printed. Please Help!!!!!

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/