Christine

Default Print View

Using Word, typing and viewing in Print View, the margins
are set, but when viewing, the cursor is at the very top
of the page (however allowing for top margin). When
typing on p. 2, there is now a heavy dark line that
indicates next page, continuing immediately after p.1.
It never has appeared this way before. Rebooting
computer does not make it appear correctly. The only way
I can type and view it as before is to click view,
headers and footers, then close out that box. Then the
top margin appears and page 2 pops up normally as a
second page, not with the heavy black line indicating the
view set-up that I am used to? Thank you for your help.
Greg

Christine,

See:
http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm