Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dennis Hughes Dennis Hughes is offline

Default Making Avery Name Badges

I'm running XP and Word2003.

I'm trying to make some name badges for a high school reunion.

Mailmerge does the names from a list perfectly. I try to insert a jpg
template with the high school's name, colors, etc. and the names don't show
up.

I try to format the jpg file in the mailmerge to allow text in front, but
all I can get is auto format, which doesn't display the option.

Is this possible to add a jpg image to mailmerge?

Thanks,

Dennis

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm
and/or http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

Dennis Hughes wrote:
I'm running XP and Word2003.

I'm trying to make some name badges for a high school reunion.

Mailmerge does the names from a list perfectly. I try to insert a jpg
template with the high school's name, colors, etc. and the names
don't show up.

I try to format the jpg file in the mailmerge to allow text in front,
but all I can get is auto format, which doesn't display the option.

Is this possible to add a jpg image to mailmerge?

Thanks,

Dennis

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dennis Hughes Dennis Hughes is offline

I ended up making two print runs.

The first print run for my jpg image;

And a second run to add the participants names fron the name list.

Much easier.

Thanks,

Dennis