Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Robix

Default Why the returned value of the InStr function differs from the real one?

Hi,

I am writing macro that changes the color of the part of the text. For
determining the start and end position I use the InStr function. Text is in
the table. The returned value of the InStr function is correct only for the
cell(1,1). As soon as it moves to the next cell, the returned value
(character position) is different from the real one (it is one more than it
should be in the cell(1,2)). This difference increases as it moves from one
cell to another.

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,