beabvo

Default keep form fields after protected mailmerge

Hi

I´m making several mailmerge templates (in word 2000) which have to be
protected, however, after the mailmerge, my form fields are also protected.
My users should be able to tab through the form fields to add information.

Can anyone help me fix my documents?
I´m trying to keep the documents as simple as possible, to keep the support
as easy as possible

tx