Chris

Default convert english dates into spanish dates

Thanks guys. That worked great. I never knew you could have certain fields
in mailmerge only be in spanish

It helps me a lot.
"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
To clarify Mathstar's answer:

Select the date field - then tools language set language Spanish
Then right click and update the field.

If you are writing in Spanish it may be a plan to format the language of
the styles as Spanish!

Chris wrote:
I have some English mailmerge documents that I am having written into
spanish. In my english verions I have a field that automatically puts
todays date in ( TIME \@ "MM/DD/YYYY" ) but's it has English months.

Anyone know of a way I can have say January become de enero.

I am a little lost here

Chris (NC)

mathstar

Hi Chris,
If you change the language in the document to spanish and then right click
on the edit field it lets you edit the date and time in the categories
field. You can choose a spanish month format if you like.