Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RevDarth RevDarth is offline

Default Word 2007 Edit Time?

One of the features I have been unable to find in the migration to 2007 is
the total editing time that used to be under the file properties in XP and
older versions. Is this hidden somewhere or was it eliminated?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

It's still there.

Click the Office Button to display the Office menu, point to Prepare and
click Properties to display Document Information Panel; click the Document
Properties drop-down list and click Advanced to display the Properties dialog
box; click the Statistics tab; that's where it is now.