Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nategs nategs is offline

Default Border marks

There are four marks at the four corners of the page (like the marks in the
Border menu dialog). It is as if the four quadrants of a x-y graph were
separated and placed at the four corners. They appear only in Print View.
These marks are also seen in the print preview of the document. I am unable
to select these in either the main page or in the header/footer. I have tried
to remove these marks using various options - borders, background, paragraph
marks etc., - but none work.

These marks at the four corners are really irritating me, and I do not know
how to remove them. Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

These marks are shown when you have certain Asian languages enabled. See
http://support.microsoft.com/default...en-us%3B839371 for
further details.

--
Enjoy,