Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Saving a Word 2003 document as Word 2000

If you go to Tools, Options, Edit Tab, you will see at the bottom the option
to 'ignore features introduced since Word xxx.' If you select Word 2000
here, when you save a .doc, it will be fully compatible with that version.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"l0islane" wrote in message

Hi everyone

I have to submit a tender which the company insists must be saved as a
Word 2000 document. I use Word 2003 and I have gone to 'Save As' and
there are many different formats, but not Word 2000. Is there a way
for me to save it as Word 2000 format?

many thanks

--
l0islane