Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter McCaul Peter McCaul is offline

Default print view opens but not normal view for document

I'm attaching a document. When I open the document in Word (print view) I
can see it. When I click on normal view, it disappears. Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Everything in your document is in a text box. On the Print tab of Tools |
Options, check the box for "Drawing objects." Note that a text box is not
necessary; all the text in the text box could be placed directly in the
document body.