Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Automate removal of blank rows from table

If the table content is such that it can be sorted, then all blank rows will
sort to the top and can be easily deleted as a group. Barring that, you'll
need some sort of macro.

http://word.mvps.org

"nhpaulao" wrote in message
How do i delete blank rows from tables in an automated manner? My table is
200 pages and contains random blank rows due to another automated process,
and I want to be able to search/replace blank rows or somehow delete them.