Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Timothy

Default Why are the actual Top and Right Margins larger than the Settings?

According to the Page Setup window, my margin settings are correct and when I
view the document they also seem to be correct. However, when I print the
document the top margin is always .50" larger than my setting and the right
margin is always .25" larger than my setting. I've adjusted all four margins
to different settings ranging from .50" to 1.50" and each time, regardless of
the setting, the top margin is printed a half-inch larger and the right
margin is printed a quarter-inch larger. The left and bottom margins are
printed the correctly (same as the setting) in each case.