Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Penimagic Penimagic is offline

Default How do I remove Mail-merge from my document?

I have a Word document which used to be merged with an Excel spreadsheet. I
no longer need it to access the spreadsheet, and have deleted the Merge
Fields in the document, and closed the Toolbar. However, it still opens Excel
and the Toolbar whenever I open the Word document.
How can I stop it doing that?