Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] CerebralHulsey@gmail.com is offline

Default Text Form Field Deleting Certain Words After I Type Them...

I discovered a strange "glitch" while trying to type the word "benifit"
(yes, I know it's misspelled) into a text form field that was created
using the Forms toolbar. Every time I would type the word misspelled
like that, it would delete it from the box. I have tried typing other
intentionally misspelled words, but so far no other word has been
deleted.

My only interest in this is purely out of curiousity, since the correct
spelling of the word goes through fine, but does anyone know what could
be causing this strange behavior?

Thanks for your time,

Eric H.
St. Louis, MO