Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lesworx lesworx is offline

Default How do I set up a newsletter masthead that bleeds in Word?

I tried to insert a picture from a file to create a masthead in a newsletter
which bleeds off the top and both sides. The image does not insert at 100%
and I cannot position it where I want it. I'm new to Word and I need help.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Set the wrapping to something other than In Line With Text and you'll be
able to change the size and position it as needed. Be aware, however, that
most desktop printers are unable to print full bleed. Check Print Preview to
see what you'll get.