Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gile22 gile22 is offline

Default When I open a new document why does a previous document come up?

Instead of a blank layout opening up when I go to file, new I get a previous
document. Apparently it was somehow saved as the default for a new document.
I can simply erase it all and have a blank document, but if anyone knows how
to reset it so that the new document is blank I would appreciate it.
Thanks!

Mail Merge Data Question Tom Bean Mailmerge 7 May 26th 06 12:02 AM
Suppressing the Open Link box to a mail merged document [email protected] Mailmerge 1 April 13th 06 07:49 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
I can't get a mail merge document to open, I get "the document na. hask104 Mailmerge 0 March 31st 05 01:57 AM