Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ORendaVD ORendaVD is offline

Default Dont get down please

Hello all,
I have a reaaly big .docx (1332 pages) and I need to make changes to
it, but every time I enter a paragraph or new line in page 4 (for
example) all the rows below it move downwards. how can I edit a page
without modifyng the entire .docx???

thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Please don't multiple post to various Newsgroups. If you really have to post
to more than one Newsgroup, cross-post.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"ORendaVD" wrote in message
Hello all,
I have a reaaly big .docx (1332 pages) and I need to make changes to
it, but every time I enter a paragraph or new line in page 4 (for
example) all the rows below it move downwards. how can I edit a page
without modifyng the entire .docx???

thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chaosboy Chaosboy is offline

"ORendaVD" wrote in message

Hello all,
I have a reaaly big .docx (1332 pages) and I need to make changes to
it, but every time I enter a paragraph or new line in page 4 (for
example) all the rows below it move downwards. how can I edit a page
without modifyng the entire .docx???

thank you.- Hide quoted text -

To answer your questions: a trick I've used in the past in this
situation is to start the edits from the end of the document and work
*backwards* through the edits. This keeps all the corrections where
you expect to find them as you work through the edits.