zman

Default Locate & install missing grammar files (German) for Word

After adding French, Spanish, & German grammar support in Word the first 2
languages work perfectly. However grammar checking in German returns the
error msgs "Word cannot find the grammar file msgr3GE.dll and msgrGE32.dll
for German" and a second msg "Word cannot find the spelling file mssp3GE.dll
and mspp232.dll for German". Seaching the HD produced no finds. I have
checked the Office Support Pages & followed some leads but not resolved this
error or been able to find these 4 files.

English versions of Word come with proofing tools for only English, Spanish,
and French. If you want German proofing tools, you will need to buy a
separate package. They are currently available only from Microsoft for
Office XP and 2003 only:

Office XP:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/prev...prooftools.asp
Office 2003:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx

If you need Proofing Tools for an earlier version, you may be able to find
them at an online retail or auction site.