sciencedork

Default problem printing pictures

I'm trying to print a bunch of pictures from word but a few of them keep
coming out with a different background (black instead of white or red instead
of black) or they come out pixelated. I pasted the pictures into a separate
document and they all printed fine. I went back, deleted the old pictures
and pasted the original pictures into the document and they still come out
pixelated and with the wrong colors. What can I do to fix this? It's really
important that the pictures stay in the document exactly where they are.
CyberTaz

Hello-

Instead of pasting, you will probably get better results if you use the
InsertPictureFrom File command. You don't mention which ver. of Word you're
using, but it may also be helpful to make sure the images used in the doc are
stored in the same location (and with the same name) when you print as they
were when inserted.

HTH |:)

"sciencedork" wrote:

I'm trying to print a bunch of pictures from word but a few of them keep
coming out with a different background (black instead of white or red instead
of black) or they come out pixelated. I pasted the pictures into a separate
document and they all printed fine. I went back, deleted the old pictures
and pasted the original pictures into the document and they still come out
pixelated and with the wrong colors. What can I do to fix this? It's really
important that the pictures stay in the document exactly where they are.

sciencedork

Thank you! It turned out that the pictures were ok as long as I didn't
include page numbers. It was kind of weird. Thank you for your help though!