bgcowboy

Default mail merge using excel database

using word 2000, how do I select the second or third spreadsheet within a
data base using word 2000. It asks use, entire spreadsheet? I have several
and I want to use them all and I don't know what command to type in to use
them.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Ymdjb3dib3k=?=,

using word 2000, how do I select the second or third spreadsheet within a
data base using word 2000. It asks use, entire spreadsheet? I have several
and I want to use them all and I don't know what command to type in to use
them.

You need to use ODBC instead of the default DDE connection method. Activate
the "Select method" checkbox in the Open Data source dialog box, you can then
choose ODBC. Then click "Options" and activate "System Tables" in order to
include sheet names with the range names in the tables list.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org