Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gg gg is offline

Default Custom Dictionary Problem

Since the last update on my work PC, I no longer get prompted with suggested
alternative words from the Custom Dictionary when running spellcheck on Word
2003. When I check settings, it says that CUSTOM.DIC (default) is selected
and the spelling check still runs properly, but offers me no alternative
words. This even happens when I add a word to the Dictionary - another
occurrence of the same word later in a document is picked up as a spelling
mistake...

Any ideas?