Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jackie miles jackie miles is offline

Default How do I remove page numbers in a document sent to me

How do I remove page numbers in a document sent to me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Which version of Word? If you are using Word 2007, just double-click the page
number in the header or footer. Select the number and press the Delete key. If
there are multiple sections, you may have to delete numbers in other sections
separately (if headers/footers have been unlinked).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jackie miles" jackie wrote in message
news
How do I remove page numbers in a document sent to me?