Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Why are web and email links opening in W[_2_] Why are web and email links opening in W[_2_] is offline

Default Webpages keep opening in word. How do I stop this?

Something happened to change the settings on my computer ( I guess) and
everytime I link on a hyperlink it opens in Microsoft Word 2007. How do I
stop this? I had this problem and do not remember how I stopped it from
happening.