Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DavidS DavidS is offline

Default Drawing filled sectors

Hello, I'm looking for a way to draw a cicle that is split up into sectors,
where each sector can be filled with a different color. I can draw a circle
and use a straight line from the centre to create the sectors but can find a
way of filling them. This will be used to put pie charts in a document. I've
tried Excel but can't crop the drawing and make the lines thick enough for
printing. Thanks for your help. David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Why not just create the pie chart in the first place? Both Word & Excel
provide the necessary charting capability as well as features for
editing/modifying standard & 3D pie charts. The features are available in
just about any version of either program, but where you'll find them varies.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 1/1/08 9:59 AM, in article ,
"DavidS" wrote:

Hello, I'm looking for a way to draw a cicle that is split up into sectors,
where each sector can be filled with a different color. I can draw a circle
and use a straight line from the centre to create the sectors but can find a
way of filling them. This will be used to put pie charts in a document. I've
tried Excel but can't crop the drawing and make the lines thick enough for
printing. Thanks for your help. David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

And a good place to start in Word (any version), if there is not already an
Insert Chart button on your Standard toolbar, is Insert | Object | Create
New: Microsoft Graph Chart.

.. .