GCGCG

Default When I click the print button on MS Word, it makes a pdf instead

Every time I click print on MS Word, instead of seeing a window asking about
my printing preferences, I see a window asking what options I want to use
while creating an adobe acrobat file. Can someone please tell me how to fix
this? I haven't printed a page in about 3 months because of this and now it
is finally important. Time to get it fixed.

Press Ctrl+P to open the Print dialog and select your desired printer.
Currently you must have the Adobe PDF printer selected. If this happens
every time you open Word, then you must have the Adobe printer (or Acrobat
Distiller) selected as your default printer in Windows (Control Panel |
Printers). Note that the Print button on the Standard toolbar represents the
FilePrintDefault command and always prints the entire document using the
current settings. To change these settings you need to call the FilePrint
command using Ctrl+P or File | Print.