Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Gregory La Due

Default Table cells resizing

I am creating a fairly complex table (100 plus cells, cells merged across
rows). I am about 2/3rd the way thru the design and when I split a new row
into multiple cells a large number of the cells I had already set the way I
wanted, shift their sizes (horizontally) and positions. The option to
Automatically resize to fit contents is turned off. The default cell
margins are set to the following: Top: 0, Bottom: 0, Left: 0.01, Right:
0.01. I initially created the document in word 2000, but the problem
persists in 97, 2002, and 2003. Any ideas on what the cause or a solution
might be.

Gregory La Due
Twin Tiers Technologies, Inc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Split the table into two of more, format each bit the way you want and then
join the parts back together by deleting the paragraph mark that separates
them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.