Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RHONA MC DERMOTT

Default HOW DO I SET A CUSTOM LABEL SIZE

I'm doing a labelsmerge in word 2003. In step 1 I select my label which is
Avery A4 &A5 sizes, 38.1mm * 63.5mm. I then complete the merge, but when I
try to print the labels don't align to the sheet. I go back to step 1 to
check the label size and it has reverted to Avery standard with a size of
25.4mm * 66.7mm. How can I get Word to keep my chosen label size or if not is
there any other way around this?