Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cormac Cormac is offline

Default Print "drift"

Print is "drifting" when printing mail merged labels. Each successive row of
labels prints lower on the label. This is a new merge document and has never
printed correctly. Still have problem when deleting it and recreating it.
Checked everything - printer setup, label selection and format etc. Using
Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Try printing to ordinary paper and check the alignment of the result to the
label stock. The paper handling mechanism in some printers has difficulty
accuraretly feeding the label stock. Another thing to check is that in the
Zoom Section of the File Print dialog that the output is not being scaled to
a different paper size.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Cormac" wrote in message
Print is "drifting" when printing mail merged labels. Each successive row
of
labels prints lower on the label. This is a new merge document and has
never
printed correctly. Still have problem when deleting it and recreating it.
Checked everything - printer setup, label selection and format etc. Using
Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cormac Cormac is offline

Thanks a lot for the help. I tried printing the same file on a different
computer/printer and it worked great. Must be my printer. I'll try your
suggestions. Thanks again.