Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
larry larry is offline

Default acrobat conversion icon

we Have a MSOFFICE 2003 User that is missing the conversion tab to convert a
Word document to a pdf document. Help to locate this tab.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need to display the PDF Maker toolbar. If it is not one of the toolbar
options, then it could be that the PDFMaker add-in is not installed.

"Larry" wrote in message
news
we Have a MSOFFICE 2003 User that is missing the conversion tab to convert

Word document to a pdf document. Help to locate this tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

About a year ago, I lost the PDFMaker toolbar in all my Office applications.
It turned out to be an Adobe problem, and I had to re-load Adobe Acrobat
before it reappeared.

In the interim, however, I was able to create PDFs by printing to the Adobe
PDF "print driver" option.

"Larry" wrote:

we Have a MSOFFICE 2003 User that is missing the conversion tab to convert a
Word document to a pdf document. Help to locate this tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
It''s a computer, after all.... It''s a computer, after all.... is offline

On the user's computer, in Outlook (not Word), click Help, About Outlook,
Disabled Items. Look for anything related to PDF and enable it. Restart
everything. The toolbar will reappear in Word.

"Larry" wrote:

we Have a MSOFFICE 2003 User that is missing the conversion tab to convert a
Word document to a pdf document. Help to locate this tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hollyweb Hollyweb is offline

This worked great!! Although I had no items in the box to enable, I closed
out, went back to see if there was anything there again, closed everything
and re-opened Word and there they were.
Horray!! It was driving me nuts! Sure beats re-installing anything.

"Larry" wrote:

we Have a MSOFFICE 2003 User that is missing the conversion tab to convert a
Word document to a pdf document. Help to locate this tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Install (a full version of) Acrobat!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You need to display the PDF Maker toolbar. If it is not one of the
toolbar options, then it could be that the PDFMaker add-in is not
installed.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

news