Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mikro Mikro is offline

Default Office Word 2007 and Vista It's Back to work

Since I got word installed on vista for a few weeks now I updated exsisting
files sent out 2007 resumes via mail and e-mail My resume looks sweet now.

Also I had to update a few other files and stuff over all everything I use
word for going pretty good.
--
MikroXP, Beta Testing Fool & New Stuff Addict