Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rrr rrr is offline

Default Run Spell checker against a WORD data form?

How does a person run spellchecker against an apparently locked down template
with data fields and protected text? I'm not so much interested in
spellchecking the protected text in the form, but I sure would like to spell
check the words I enter in the data entry fields.

Any ideas?
Randy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

You will have to run a macro against the document in order to spell
check.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...ProtectDoc.htm for how
to set that up.

--