kim

Default documents are disappearing off pages

Hi
Somene asked me this for word XP I can't figure the answer. Anyone here have
an idea?

"I am having problems with my computer. I am typing . I dont know why it
happens but sometimes I get to the end of a page and carry on typing and it
will allow me to carry on typing but in print view I can not view the rest of
the document. It is strange because it will allow me to view it in other
forms, but this also means that it will not print beyond the point at which
it wont allow me to view it in print view."
Thanks

Go to Format | Columns, make sure that "Whole document" is selected in
"Apply to," and click the button for One (even if it appears to be already
selected). If this is a problem with all new documents, you'll need to do
this Normal.dot directly; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm