MDriggers

Default Ruler only displays in picas (I think)

I've recently upgraded computers and upgraded MS Word 97 to MS Word 2003
(SP1). I can't get the rulers to display in inches, millimeters, or
centimeters. I've gone the route of Tools, Options, General tab and
attempted to change the diplay measurement unit, but nothing I select makes
a change.

Any suggestions how to correct the problem?