Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trent trent is offline

Default license agreement will not go away. Alsways asks

I installed Microsoft office and accepted the license agreement. Now every t
me I open any Microsoft Office program I have to accept it again and again
and again....It will not go away.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie garfield-n-odie is offline

If you have Windows XP, then log in to Windows as Administrator, start an
Office program, accept the EULA, close the Office program, log out of Windows
as Administrator, and log back in to Windows using your normal user profile.

If you have Windows Vista, then right-click on an Office program shortcut,
choose to run the Office program as Administrator, accept the EULA, close the
Office program, and then start the Office program normally.

If the previous suggestion doesn't help, then see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884202 "You must accept the Office End
User License Agreement every time that you start an Office program".