Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JenPHLee

Default How do I mail-merge as a delegate?

I am trying to mail-merge a huge list using Word and sending out the results
as an e-mail. However, I'm supposed to used my boss' name in the from field
(I am designated as his delegate).

How can this be done?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You need to be logged into Outlook as your boss

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JenPHLee" wrote in message
news
I am trying to mail-merge a huge list using Word and sending out the
results
as an e-mail. However, I'm supposed to used my boss' name in the from
field
(I am designated as his delegate).

How can this be done?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JenPHLee

Thanks Doug.
Logging in as my boss would definitely work, but as a delegate, can this be
done?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You need to be logged into Outlook as your boss

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP