Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dan

Default mail merge to email - message body AND attachment

Office 2003 Word allows mail merge to e-mail - but the word file can be the
body of the message OR an attachment.

How do I create a mail merge to e-mail, with a message body AND an attached
file? The message body contains a paragraph or two, explaining the contents
of the attachment. I'd like the body customized (e.g. mail merge fields).
The attached file is the same for all.

I'd like the message body to be be sent plain text, not HTML, to ensure a
message body regardless of client capability.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.