Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
OfficeWebbie

Default Merging Addresses from Excel

I'm trying to merge Addresses into my created word Doc. From Excel.
Everything is fine except when I get to the Mach Fields Dialog box. We used
to be able to select the F command keys as options in the drop box, but now I
don't see them. How do we get it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Don't bother with the use of the AddressBlock which would be the reason that
you are wanting to match fields. Just insert the merge fields that you want
to use into the mail merge main document in the configuration that you want
them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"OfficeWebbie" wrote in message
I'm trying to merge Addresses into my created word Doc. From Excel.
Everything is fine except when I get to the Mach Fields Dialog box. We
used
to be able to select the F command keys as options in the drop box, but
now I
don't see them. How do we get it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
אריה

Thank you Doug,
But I want that the fax program will send a diffrent letter to a diffrent
fax number for each letter.
How I do it?