Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lab Man Chris Lab Man Chris is offline

Default TABLES & LABELS

I've puchased labels, 1.5" x 0.5", and received a Word template from the
supplier; a 5-across, 15-down table.
I have separate text files that are lists of the data I need to print to the
labels.
How can I move my list of text items to the table cells? It's easy to
manipulate the text files, but adding tabs to the text file doesn't help...
(Word 2002)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Read Graham Mayor's article: