Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kanga 85 Kanga 85 is offline

Default Don't want page number on a blank page.

I have a large document of letters, with each letter starting on a right-hand
odd-numbered page. Many of the left hand even-numbered pages are empty, and
it looks stupid to have a page number on them. I know how to number only
odd-numbered pages in Word2002, but can I turn off page-numbering if, and
only if, the page is otherwise blank?

Thanks for any help/advice