Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MNG MNG is offline

Default How to create hyperlink from HTML page to bookmark in Word docx?

How do I create a hyperlink from an html page to a bookmark in a Word 2007
docx file? Technique shown at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310520 doesn't
seem to work. Has this changed in Word 2007?

The hyperlink to bookmark that I can't get to work is in a Word file on a
share and formated as follows in html file:
"file://share/filename/docx#bookmark_name"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jwsolt@gmail.com is offline

On Feb 12, 8:20 pm, MNG wrote:
How do I create a hyperlink from an html page to abookmarkin a Word2007
docx file? Technique shown athttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/310520doesn't
seem to work. Has this changed inWord2007?

The hyperlink tobookmarkthat I can't get to work is in aWordfile on a
share and formated as follows in html file:
"file://share/filename/docx#bookmark_name"

I have this exact same question, does anyone know why this stopped
working, and if there is another way to do it?