Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tracy W Tracy W is offline

Default Automatic table of contents

When I try to add a chapter heading to level 1 on the automated TOC, it keeps
moving the text to the next page. I need ithe chapter name to be on on odd
page. This is very frustrating! Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I am confused by your question. You say that you are creating a TOC with the
Chapter Name (Level 1 Heading) but it moves the text to the next page. What
text is being moved?

If you simply want new chapters to start on an odd page, precede each
chapter name with a Section Break, Next Odd Page. What has the TOC got to do
with this?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP