Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nikkit72 Nikkit72 is offline

Default Word 2007 - Document Recovery Problem

Everytime I turn on Word 2007 I get a message saying that Word has saved a
file from June last year.

It will not let me open or delete the file saying that it cannot read from
the source or disk and I can also not locate the file to manually delete it.
Any ideas how to stop this annoying message from appearing everytime I turn
on Word?!

Thanks in advance.

Nikki