Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nikkit72 Nikkit72 is offline

Default Default Printer changes to a Session Printer

My issue is that my default printer changes everytime I log on to the
terminal server.

It changes the name to the same printer but with "(from Nikki) in Session 3"
(or another number) after it. This does print but it doesnt show the correct
number of trays etc. Is there anyway I can stop this from happening. My
PC's default printer is fine and never changes it is just on the terminal
server.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Nikki
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is nothing to do with Word (though as you point out it does have
implications for Word). It is attributable to the way your network
associates printers to your user ID. You will have to discuss this with your
network support person.