Bonnie

Default Custom page size and left margin

I am creating a page that is 16.5" wide and 9" tall, I need the margins to be
at almost zero or as close to as I can get. When I go into page set up it
tells me that one or more of my margins are set outside of the printable
area, and when I select fix it changes my left margin to 5.2" - If I say
ignore and keep my margin at .25" when I do a print preview the entire left
side of my page doesn't show.

How can I work around this? Thank you
Anne Troy

As long as you have a printer that is NOT capable of 16.5 x 9, this will
occur. Go download the printer driver for the printer that will be printing
the final version. You don't have to do a test print (which wouldn't work
anyway). Then, when you work on this file, you can choose this printer, and
still do a print preview. You just can't print it.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com