Jennifer Mar

Default Document recovery

Hi,

We are using Word 2003 on Terminal Services 2003. Whenever a user opens
up word, the document recovery window opens up and displays the last
word document from another user. it is the same document everytime and
is the same for everyone. I tried saving the document and closing the
recovery window, but still it persists to show up every time word is
launched.

We have tried the following with no success.
clearing any temp files
clearing the cache
repairing word
reinstalling word