Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Donna

Default How do I set up mail merge to create file folder labels

I am trying to find out how to set up Avery 5160 1"X25/8 inch labels for my
file folders

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

5160 is a pre-defined label in the label wizard - Avery Standard list.
Create a new document from that wizard and fill in the cells with your data
or merge - http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm .