Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
TGM

Default How do I mail merge a form without losing the form fields when me.

Version: Word 2003 SP2

I'm trying to mailmerge information into a form which contains one combobox
form fieldand several text form fields. The protect document icon is greyed
out until I merge the document. When I do this the mail merge works fine and
I can select the protect document icon which activates the combobox but the
text form fields disappear on merging. Does anyone know how to maintain form
fields when merging a document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

See the following Knowledgebase article:

WD2002: Text Form Fields Are Not Retained During Mail Merge

at

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/286841/en-us

(This would probably apply to Word 2003)

Peter Jamieson