Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
taxchick55 taxchick55 is offline

Default How do I set up more than one default return address?

I use several return addresses on envelopes on a regular basis. How can I
set up an address book of those addresses so I don't have to retype them
every time I print an envelope? I have a primary default but want some
secondary defaults. Is this possible. I'm using Windows XP.